Monday, May 25, 2009

Asia One Cafe @ Bandar Puteri Puchong































Japaness Grilled Fish
. The fish turns out really moist. It's a simple tasty fish dish. But i hate the fish bones.






















Light and pleasant,
Japanese Cold Soba are a refreshing dish to eat. Eaten cold and served with the sauce, and the sauce is excellent for this cold soba too.


















Hiyashi Chuka

















Tori Kawa
. Grilled chicken skin, this is one of my favorite too. But too bad it turns out soft and not crispy at all.


























Winter Rose
. A ordinary rose tea, but this is too sweet for me.


1 comment:

  1. Hai there, I really like your review, on behave of bestfoodjunction.com, we have the above review posted on http://my.bestfoodjunction.com/asia-one-cafe/ let me know what do you think...

    email: bfjteam@bestfoodjunction.com

    ReplyDelete